Fee-Based Wealth Management
For Individuals, Professionals and Retirement Plans.
We provide ongoing due diligence, advice and asset management for your investments based upon your goals and objectives. Together, we will tailor your Investment Policy Statement, outlining your preferences and timelines for effective management of your portfolio.
Portfolios created by Summit Financial Services may include any or all of the following types of investments: Individual equities, no-load mutual funds, ETF’s (Exchange Traded Funds), municipal and corporate bonds, government securities, alternative investments and insurance products.
A comprehensive detail of your assets is taken into consideration in developing any plan to insure proper asset allocation, risk management and the objectives set forth to meet and exceed your stated goals.
Comprehensive Wealth Solutions
We offer a total wealth management solution for each client allowing you to focus on the core areas of your personal lives with greater security and peace of mind. Our holistic approach to Financial Planning includes:
- Extensive analysis and consultation
- Establishment of financial goals and objectives
- Development of a detailed written plan or “roadmap” to meet stated objectives
- Implementation and monitoring of the plan utilizing a process of rebalancing to maintain effective portfolio optimization.
In working with you, our comprehensive approach allows us to focus on all areas of concern and may include but is not limited to:
- Current Investment portfolio analysis
- Risk assessment
- Estate planning and tax analysis including legacy planning and multi-generational transfer
- In-depth retirement income planning and distribution strategies in a tax-aware process
- Life insurance and current needs analysis
- Business consulting
Portfolio Management Fees
Assets Under Management
$50,000 – $1,000,000
$1,000,001 to $3,000,000
$3,001,000 to $5,000,000
$5,000,001 and Above
Our fees are graduated and paid in arrears on a quarterly basis billed to the client and debited directly from the portfolio. The minimum account size is $50,000 at our discretion. Clients with investible assets will be considered based upon their overall situation.